Aims of the project:
The project aims to change the attitude of people in the field of sustainability and environmental protection, by introducing practical and everyday sustainability methods in school education and for adults.
In the project we create and publish a complementary textbook for teachers, to facilitate the education of the topic, and thus to help in the attitude formation of the next generations.
The extent experiences and good practices of the more developed V4 counties are transferred to the West Balkan countries.
In West Balkans awareness about environmental protection, sustainable development and energy efficiency is in arrearage compared to central Europe countries. This may be because of lower economic possibilities and lack of sustainability culture and tradition.
Our project aims to change the attitude of people in the field of sustainability and environmental protection, by introducing practical and everyday sustainability methods in school education in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In the project we create and publish a complementary textbook for teachers, by which they can introduce the extent experiences, methods and good practices of the V4 counties to daily education. As West Balkan countries have moderate economic possibilities and less tradition in green culture, we focus on such practical everyday sustainability and environmental protection methods, which are cost effective, easy to implement, but contribute effectively in the attitude formation of the generations.
- Meeting in Hungary for all partners. Brainstorming, selection of topics and good practices for the textbook. We investigate the special needs and regional peculiarities of the West Balkan countries to focus the textbook for these countries.
- Website construction for the project with a new project website, and sub-sites on the web-sites of partners.
- Each partner works out one module for the textbook with help of experts, and translate it to English. Discussion of the chapters. Each partner translate the modules to native languages, and adapt it according to the specific needs of the own countries.
- We try out the modules in schools. Each partner tries out 2 modules with school classes.
- Final modifications of the modules. Edition of the textbook with expert support (each partner edits its own adapted version). Typography and printing of the book. The electronic version of the textbook will be uploaded to the websites.
- Partners organise a public dissemination event in a school at a school day. Other dissemination activities, and media publications.